(Locked in My Mind)
Tag-Line (There are many things you can escape, but your mind is not one of them.)
The main character JERMAINE dumps his girlfriend SHABNAM in front of the entire class; however what he does not know is that this girl placed a curse on him. Leading on to the main bulk of the film when the curse unravels on him – while he is all alone in the empty, deserted locker room – with no way of getting out, this is when the horrors of the curse begin, he struggles, he fights, but is there anyway of getting out of this? Maybe it’s just all a figure of his imagination.
• JERMAINE was walking through the corridors with two of his friend’s one by his left and another by his right. Meanwhile his apparent “girlfriend” was also walking in the same direction towards him with her friends too. SHABNAM ( is a very strict and very passionate with her culture – therefore her costume must correspond with her nature)
• Finally, JERMAINE dumps SHABNAM in a very harsh way almost making a joke out of their relationship, and leaves her on her knees begging him to take her back.
• But instead he just pushes her face down and walks away – making her look like a fool in front of her friends that were laughing at her..
• In anger and annoyance, she curses him Arabic, while no else can hear.
• After JERMAINE successfully dumps his girlfriend SHABNAM in front of the class and his “boys”, he and his friends then make their way down to the gym – however, JERMAINE forgot his gym bag in the PE locker room – so he makes his way to the locker room departs from his friends, so he can get it and then meet up later.
• While JERMAINE is in the deserted locker room the door automatically locks behind him but makes no sound whatsoever, so JERMAINE continues walking – unaware of the dangers that wait before him.
• As JERMAINE goes deeper and deeper into the locker room, he realises that his possessions are on the floor and one by one they lead to the showers, as he walks the tension builds and so does the sound. By the time he picks up his shorts the showers turn on in an almost erythematic approach, the closer he gets, the much harder the water pouts down as long with the sound.
• When he finally opens the curtains he sees his ex girlfriend SHABNAM with run down eyeliner and mascara, repeating the curse she said in the beginning (with a knife in her hand).
• He quickly runs away to get out – but the door is locked, his banging his screaming in fear and looks back and sees nothing.
• The showers have stopped and the sound is neutral, with this JERMAINE turns around completely and sees a hanging rope still, right in front of his face.
• And then underneath there is a blood trail, JERMAINE follows it in fear and then he sees the writing on the wall in blood saying “BLAH BLAH BLAH!”
• JERMAINE then gets dizzy and sweaty, and sits down on the bench, and tries to understand what is going on, but his losing consciousness.
• He then sits up straight and fixes up, but then he can feel a strong shadow over him, and smell of a very bad breath, he slowly looks up scared of what his about to see – and sees nothing, he breathes out and gets up shaking all his nerves off, turns round and BOOM there’s SHABNAM with a big teddy bear in her arm saying I love you.
• JERMAINE screams bewilderedly, and then the film rewinds all the way back into the beginning to when JERMAINE was about to leave his friends.
• JERMAINE decides not to go into the changing room as he realises it was all just a figure of his imagination – his friends calm him down and loosen him up.
• And when the film is just about to end PATRICK, JERMAINES best friend’s eye has one white contact in it – and winks at the camera then turns into SHABNAM.
Our story is simple in my eyes as it’s just the typical break up story of a guy who dumps girl in front of the entire class – and only went out with her for a joke. In relation to that, the EX decides to get her own back and curses JERMAINE. Which he then later experiences in the locker room – she plays with his mind, everything may seem like reality – but in actual truth it’s simply all in his imagination. But, at the end his nightmare unravels into reality when SHABNAM possess PATRICK’s body.