The adventure of Babashola
Tagline: Maps don’t always take you were you want to go.
BABASHOLA is a little, meek boy that is getting bullied by the class leader JACK. BABASHOLA is too ashamed to tell anyone so he keeps it to himself. But today is the day he decides to seek revenge on JACK.
• BABASHOLA walks into class sitting opposite everyone and looking at each classmate doing their own thing (brushing hair, reading book etc)
• BABASHOLA then sees JERMAINE and has a sick feeling in his stomach.
• JERMAINE forces BABASHOLA out of the classroom and pulls him into a corner then squirts water all around his clothes.
• BABASHOLA looks around and realizes everyone is laughing at him, and no-one cares.
• BABASHOLA gets really emotional and angry that everyone is happy apart from him.
• BABASHOLA tries to take things off of his mind, and offers to do community service
• As BABSHOLA doing his community service he begins to draw and include things that have happened to him in his life.
• As he is drawing he remembers all the things that he has suffered in the past including JERMAINE bullying him and gets really emotional and sad and pushes his chair into the wall.
• Everything on the shelf falls over and he begins to pick them up.
• He spots a brown old map among all the letters and picks it up to what it is.
• He realizes it is an old map and puts it with all the other letters but pulls it back out again and gets a flashback of JERMAINE reading his map.
• He looks at the camera smiling /winking showing he has an idea.
• Later on, on that day he begins to look at the map he found and draws his own one with pranks looking alike the one he found. (Lots of montage and shorts of him doing this).
• On map he puts this
1) Put Superglue on the chair that JERMAINE will be sitting on.
2) Slippery liquid outside floor of classroom (As everyone would have left Baba puts slippery liquid on the floor outside classroom so when JERMAINE finally gets of his chair he will fall over).
3) Place clear tape across the outside of a door from top to bottom (JERMAINE will run into it as he is in a hurry to get home).
4) He then runs out frantically through the media corridor.
The next day HARRY comes into school, with a new personality. JERMAINE is still angry with what happened to him yesterday and happy slaps HARRY.
But HARRY does not take it lightly, when JERMAINE turns around HARRY pushes him down to the floor, leaving JERMAINE has the weak character.